General Requirements ("Constraints"):
- Must use Dominoes (no minimum or maximum quantity; any type of material).
- Must not have fewer than 6 consecutive events, but no more than 11.
- Change elevations (either up or down).
- Assembled parts must fit inside lab room locker (parts no more than 18” tall/wide).
- All designs are subject to approval.
- System parts cannot be affixed to furniture, the floor, or permanent objects in the room.
- System cannot be built to work vertically (meaning, hanging from the wall-like structure).
- Must be able to work on a table or other flat surface and require minimal assembly.
- 20% of materials must be brought from home.